About Brian Colombana
Brian Colombana grew up the son of a Nasa engineer, often moving around. He spent most of his childhood near Seattle in the Pacific Northwest and graduated near the top of his class at Edmonds Woodway High School. Often tinkering with electronics and competing in math tournaments, it was the outdoors where he was most comfortable. There was no sport he didn’t want to play; baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, soccer, pole vaulting, and when he had time, even fishing and golf. He loved the competition in it all.
After high school, Brian pursued his love of computer science (and intramural sports) at the University of Washington in Seattle where he joined the Sigma Chi fraternity. Computer science evolved to business and he ended up graduating early with honors in Business Administration. However, a course in Business Law intrigued him to pursue law school and in 2002. He moved to Los Angeles to attend Southwestern University School of Law.
The next three years were uneventful as every law student passes the days and nights reading in the library. During the summers, Brian worked as an elementary school tutor and then as a law clerk at the Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles. It all paid off as he graduated again with honors and in 2005, passed the California State Bar Exam.
It was during this time that he was also able to complete his studies in aviation and become an FAA licensed private pilot. As a lawyer, Brian ran his own practice helping struggling homeowners save their homes from foreclosure during the great recession of 2008. His practice grew to employ a dozen lawyers and nearly 100 support staff. His aggressive tactics in suing banks for failing to comply with their obligations under HAMP made him powerful enemies of the banks. Notwithstanding, he was able to successfully negotiate loan modifications and avoid foreclosure for more than 10,000 homeowners and families
About Brian Colombana Grant
Attention: If you are a bright, young student looking to further your education, look no further!
Interest: This scholarship is designed to help students who have demonstrated excellence in their academics and have a passion for giving back to their community.
Desire: We hope this grant will help you achieve your dreams and continue your education. We are excited to see what you will do with it!
Deadline: The Deadline for this Award is: 1st August 2022.
A winner will be notified on 15th August 2022
To apply, submit your grant application to email@example.com.
Action: To apply, please visit our website and fill out the application. Good luck!
For more information visit briancolombanagrant.com
- Brian Colombana- 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in Less Than a YearIn today’s business world, the pressure to grow and scale quickly is immense. Whether you’re a startup or an established business, if you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind says Brian Colombana. While there are no guarantees in business, there are certain proven strategies that can help you grow your business in a relatively short period of time. If you’re looking to take your company to the next level, here are 15 ways to do it in less than a year: 1. Define Your Target Market The first step to growing your business is to clearly define your target market.… Read More »Brian Colombana- 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in Less Than a Year
- Brian Colombana- 15 Tips for Launching a Successful BusinessHere are 15 Tips for Launching a Successful Business: 1. Do your research. Plan your business carefully and do your homework. Know your industry, understand the competition, and be realistic about your chances for success says Brian Colombana. 2. Write a business plan. This doesn’t have to be a formal document, but it should outline your goals, strategies, and how you plan to achieve them. 3. Make sure you have the financial resources you need. Plan for start-up costs and ongoing expenses, and make sure you have the money you need to get started and keep going. 4. Choose the… Read More »Brian Colombana- 15 Tips for Launching a Successful Business
- Brian Colombana- 15 Advanced Tips for Growing Your Business OnlineGrowing a business online can be a challenge. There are so many things to think about, from marketing and SEO to website design and conversion optimization says Brian Colombana. But if you want to succeed, you need to put in the hard work. You need to learn as much as you can about online marketing and apply what you’ve learned to your own business. Here are 15 advanced tips for growing your business online: 1. Use social media to build relationships with customers and prospects. Don’t just use social media for promotion. Use it to build relationships with customers and… Read More »Brian Colombana- 15 Advanced Tips for Growing Your Business Online
- Brian Colombana- 12 Tips for Starting a Business on a Tight BudgetAre you thinking about starting your own business, but worried about the cost? Starting a business can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be explains Brian Colombana. With a little creativity and resourcefulness, you can start a successful business on a tight budget. Here are 12 Tips for Starting a Business on a Tight Budget: 1. Do your research. Before you even start planning your business, do your research. Talk to other entrepreneurs, read books and articles about starting businesses, and attend startup events. The more you know about the process of starting a business, the less expensive it… Read More »Brian Colombana- 12 Tips for Starting a Business on a Tight Budget
- Brian Colombana-Why You Should Consider Investing in Real EstateThere are many reasons to consider investing in real estate. Real estate can be a solid investment that can provide income and appreciation over time explains Brian Colombana. It can also be a good hedge against inflation. And, unlike stocks and bonds, real estate is a physical asset that you can see and touch. Here are some of the top reasons to invest in real estate: 1. Income potential. With rental properties, you can generate ongoing income from rent payments. And as the property appreciates in value, your equity will grow as well. This can provide you with a nice… Read More »Brian Colombana-Why You Should Consider Investing in Real Estate
- Brian Colombana- What are the Different Ways to Invest in Real Estate?There are many different ways to invest in real estate, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. The most common way to invest in real estate is to buy a property, either through a real estate agent or directly from a seller explains Brian Colombana. Another way to invest in real estate is to purchase a property through a real estate investment trust (REIT). A REIT is a company that owns, operates, or finances income-producing real estate. Investors in REITs receive regular payments that are typically generated from the rental income of the properties owned by the trust. Another way… Read More »Brian Colombana- What are the Different Ways to Invest in Real Estate?
- Brian Colombana- The Risks of Not Investing in Real EstateNot investing in real estate can be a risky decision says Brian Colombana. There are a number of reasons why not investing in real estate can be detrimental to your financial well-being. 1. You could miss out on potential profits. If you don’t invest in real estate, you could miss out on the potential for profits. Real estate has the ability to appreciate in value over time, and this appreciation can lead to significant profits for investors. If you don’t invest in real estate, you’ll miss out on these profits. 2. You could end up paying more in rent than… Read More »Brian Colombana- The Risks of Not Investing in Real Estate
- Brian Colombana- Investing for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to Start Building Your WealthWhy You Should Invest The stock market can be a scary place for a beginner. All those numbers and terms can be confusing at first says Brian Colombana. But once you get the hang of it, it’s not that bad. In fact, investing can be a great way to grow your money. There are two main reasons why you should invest: 1. To grow your money: Investing is a great way to grow your money over time. When you invest, you’re essentially putting your money into something (like a company or a piece of property) that has the potential to… Read More »Brian Colombana- Investing for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to Start Building Your Wealth